The Real Home Lift
Elite Elevators serves to be one of the top names in the industry to offer the real home lift with all criteria fulfilled. As we provide real home lift, our lifts are demanded by many customers all over the country. Our products are extensively used for small houses, villas, bungalows, buildings and luxury homes. We do new installations, maintenance, servicing & repairs of elevators.
However, although there is a number of lifts from different manufacturers and brands available to select from the global market, identifying the real home lift is crucial. As our lift manufactured by ThyssenKrupp, which is well-known in the international market for its safety and technology they have used in home elevators.
WHAT IS THE
REAL HOME LIFT?
This implies you need to know about the eye-opening facts beyond the general knowledge that you have gained about the lift. There are several parameters that determine a perfect lift. A real home lift is the one that follows 194 safety parameters of MD 2006 42 EC and EN 81-41. Taking an attempt to know these parameters can help you recognize the difference between the real and just the standard home lift. As safety is intangible it’s quite difficult for consumers to know or identify if it’s a safe home lift. The simple ways to identifying if your elevator is a real home lift.
- Every home elevator should operate on single-phase power and cannot have a pit more than 150 mm.
- There should not be any AC POWER supply running inside the shaft or on top of the cabin.
- Every elevator should have a trap door inside the cabin as standard.
- Factors like energy efficiency, power standby mode options, automatic switch-off, and environmentally responsible systems should be integrated.
- The lift you choose should have quite operation, vibration-free and easy maintenance .
- The safety of lift is also regulated by a certain set of rules. There are also post-installation tests need to be performed to ensure the safety and security of the users
BENEFITS OF USING
REAL HOME LIFT?
- Improved functionalities
- Save space and install without the need to modify in the existing construction
- Increase the overall value of your property
- Advanced security features
- Improved style to meet modern lifestyles and expectations of people
- Max 100 mm pit required
- Wide range of cabin walls finishing
- Simple design and usability
- Space efficiency
- Power efficiency
- Wide range of sizes and finishes
- Full range of customization options
With ample things to know before you attempt to choose a home lift, gaining an extra knowledge can help you identify the real home lift from the reliable names like Elite Elevators that presents the best lift and elevator options.